Allan J. Gold, B.A., B.C.L.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Please be advised of my next book – the working title is: “Gold’s Atlas Of BU$INESS
Contracts*GABC*: The ABCs of documenting the deal*”. The expected publication date is September 2018.
– Attorney, barrister & solicitor – Practice areas:
- My practice areas include: corporate/commercial (real estate, etc.) civil law/elder law (wills & estates, mandates in case of inaptitude, etc.), litigation, etc.
“ Elder Law in Canada**ELIC**”, ground breaking (2,500+ page) legal text, , acquired by legal libraries, Bar Associations, and Law Schools. (For testimonials, excerpts etc, please visit www.practitionerspress.com)
“Estate Document Professor** EDP** (Part of the www.45pluslifehandbook.com* series), informing Canadians everywhere about greater estate preparedness, covering: Last will and testament (will); Power of attorney (POA); Advance medical directive (living will); Trust; Organ donation consent; Estate Inventory and Distribution Survey(For testimonials, excerpts etc, please visit www.practitionerspress.com)
– Retirement Consultant
For biographical notes, please go to menu and press “About” button
Please be informed that I write a blog for my professional community (i.e., Allan Gold Professional Community)- it’s titled “Gold’s Legal Minute*GLM*”. I invite you to join and register on this site. Here are a few benefits.
- You’ll occasionally receive legal alerts about certain topics in the news, wherein I will offer my take on what’s then legally at issue.
- You’ll be able to suggest general topics and submit questions for special blog posts in the future.
* ©/TM 2008- 2018 Allan Gold, Practitioners’ Press Inc. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
** ©/TM 2006, 2008, 2018 Allan Gold, Practitioners’ Press Inc. – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED